Quickly create and collaborate on organic shapes and complex surfaces in the cloud and deliver innovative products to market faster.
Create organic shapes and complex surfaces easily with a cloud-based subdivision (Sub-D) modeling solution that runs on the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform and works seamlessly with SOLIDWORKS®. Easily and quickly create, review, and evaluate organic and ergonomic shapes with 3D Sculptor (which includes the xShape app).
Explore Complex Shapes with Sub-D Modeling
- Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction to shape your design.
- Use images and sketches as templates to create 3D surface geometry.
- Automatically convert subdivision surfaces to geometry when finished.
Streamline Your Design Workflow
- Enable industrial designers and mechanical engineers to collaborate on the same model more closely than ever.
- Iterate on designs faster by eliminating the need for data conversion between industrial design and mechanical design tools.
- Reduce your reliance on standalone tools with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, which offers a suite of solutions working together seamlessly in the cloud.
Easily Interact with SOLIDWORKS CAD
- Bring your 3D Sculptor designs into SOLIDWORKS desktop with direct import and export.
- When you modify your models in SOLIDWORKS desktop or 3DEXPERIENCE design tools, your 3D Sculptor files update automatically, and vice-versa.
- Seamlessly transition between 3D Creator and 3D Sculptor as well as other 3DEXPERIENCE design solutions.
Tap into Your Network with Collaboration Tools
Accelerate Innovation with a Cloud-Based Platform
- With its growing solution portfolio, the 3DEXPERIENCE platform enables you to manage all facets of your product development process.
- View, annotate, manage and share designs from anywhere, at any time and on any device.
- Reduce infrastructure costs, IT overhead, software maintenance, and complexity by using secure cloud technology.